5 night yoga Retreat in Thailand – July 14-19, 2019
We will spend 5 nights at the beautiful Absolute Sanctuary Resort on the Island of Ko Samui. Ko Samui is known as the “Island of Healing” and is famous for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves and mountainous rainforest.
Our Resort is located just 5 mins drive from the Airport (Ko Samui) and the popular Chaweng & Cheong Mon beaches. Transfers to and from the Resort are included in the retreat price. A regular shuttle bus service runs from the resort to the beaches daily, has a fully air conditioned gym, spa and stunning pool.
Rooms are inspired by the stunning architecture of Morocco with bright yet soothing color templates throughout. Moroccan textiles, carefully selected ornaments and art pieces create a feeling of comfort & coziness like a home away from home. Spread across 5 buildings, choose between our Sanctuary Superior Suite (2 Single beds or 1 Queen) with own bathroom or Sanctuary Deluxe King Suite (King Bed) with own bathroom.
Our meals will be lovingly prepared by the talented Chef’s at the Resort Restaurant “The Love Cafe”! Using a blend of locally produced and imported ingredients, they create dishes bursting with flavor and nutritional goodness that will change your perception of healthy food forever.
Prices and Inclusions:
EARLY BIRD PRICES:
Just pay your $300 (non refundable) deposit by May 2019 and you save $200 off the total retreat price!!!
Sanctuary Superior Room Twin Share (Queen or 2 Single Beds) $1795pp (normal price $1995pp)
Sanctuary Superior Room Single (Queen Bed) $1995pp (normal price $2195pp)
Sanctuary Deluxe King Room Twin Share (King Bed) $1995pp (normal price $2195pp)
Sanctuary Deluxe King Room Single (King Bed) $2195pp (normal price $2395pp)
- Transfers to and from Ko Samui Airport
- 5 nights accomodation
- Full buffet breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- All yoga classes and workshops
- Full use of resort facilities
- 20% off spa treatments at the Resort Day Spa
- Free shuttle to and from beach
What to expect:
- Morning yoga and meditation daily
- Evening restorative yoga
- An exploration of meditation techniques that suit YOU!
- Yoga play workshops – Focusing on technique and progression of asana practice
- Yoga in flow (moving meditation) – Flowing Vinyasa to move Prana & enhance energy
- Hands on adjustments (by two qualified instructors) to enhance or deepen your poses
- Options for complete beginners to more advanced students
While we like to offer a nice full schedule of classes we also encourage you to take time to relax, and explore the sights of Ko Samui.
Ready to book? Click here